Retry or Abort?
Wow! It's literally not long since I wrote! And God knows it did me good! I had hard times in recent months ... entresemés some joyful moments. You know those moments when we forget our problems ... nothing counts but the present moment ...
A difficult time for me this last month was knowing that people I love most is in misery. In real good shit in Quebec ... It's been several nights I dreamed about his death and I arrived too late, or it's me who died and I entered into communication with someone telling him to contact him. After a month of nightmares, I could hear from him and that's when I knew ... I could find him and have his new phone number! I was happy with ... and he won!
Surprise, he recognized me ... and that is that I saw that nothing had changed. It's been 4 years since I had not talk and barely an hour after, he began to lie to me. I was sad ... A week later, I stumbled upon him at the grocery store. Shock! After 4 years I saw him again ... he had not changed. he asked me to come and see her work. I went and I put the record straight, the fact that I was worried about him and I just wanted to talk to him. I knew he had lied to me and I wanted to be in his life to make sure it goes well. He then promised me a dinner on my return to town (we do not live in the same region).
2 weeks later I returned to the village and will see. It reconfirms to me for supper. Unfortunately, he did not call me as planned ... is a friend with whom I spoke to him and he did make the message ...
I wonder ... why I picking on someone who does not even help themselves? Who lives in lies and betrayal? Everyone gives up and those who try to stay away from them he wounded? Why I want at any price he is happy even when I'm not capable of being? Do I have to try again or give up like all the others before me?
Martiny
0 comments:
Post a Comment