This week, I could not resist a bit of "literature" processor.
is how I discovered (and adored ) magazine "Cooking by Lignac. It was time, you will say because it is number 24!
is how I discovered (and adored ) magazine "Cooking by Lignac. It was time, you will say because it is number 24!
So, I really wanted to test his recipe for "Pot-au-feu of chicken!
And then in my tracks, I came home with these books! This is also my second book of cupcakes, cupcakes I would talk to you soon ( when I tried again ... ).
soon purchased, tried once: last night, with Paris, we tested the recipes for "Mr. Bite! ", here is the detail! Another alternative to traditional crunches, just as delicious! I recommend the book contains plenty of other tasty treats, and savory!
Croque Tandoori
For 2
toasted 4 slices of bread full
2 heaped teaspoons soft butter (Ointment) and 2 pinches of sea salt
2 fillets olive oil 1 small handful of
arugula salad
6 slices onion, finely chopped or ½ (small) chopped onion
10 leaves of fresh mint
4 heaped tablespoons of remaining pieces of shredded roasted chicken
The remaining skin roast chicken juice
½ lemon
2 heaped tablespoons curry mayonnaise / mascarpone
Curry Mayonnaise / mascarpone
Mix in the order 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise, 1 large teaspoon of mascarpone, egg yolk of a hard, coarsely chopped, 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
each bread buttered on one side only. Sprinkle with fleur de sel. Return.
Drizzle with olive oil. Lay a few leaves of arugula, slices of white onion and fresh mint leaves 5. Flatten slightly, then add over 2 tablespoons shredded roast chicken convex. Pepper and add a good squeeze of lemon before put over a beautiful rounded tablespoon of curry mayonnaise / mascarpone.
Cover with remaining bread slice, buttered side up. Flatten the pieces on top of roast chicken skin.
Cook toasted in the unit about 4 to 5 minutes ( or 2 minutes in a frying pan very hot and no added fat, it cooks very well as failing to have a camera, sketch! ). Just before crunch, add a final squeeze of lemon on top.
NB La Parisienne: I did not so I used rocket leaves of lettuce. It is just as good. Also, I did not put mint leaves and forgot the lemon juice and egg yolk in mayonnaise. But despite all these little oversights, the sketches were delicious! To you too, to adapt the recipe according to your tastes or what's in your closet.
toasted 4 slices of bread full
2 heaped teaspoons soft butter (Ointment) and 2 pinches of sea salt
2 fillets olive oil 1 small handful of
arugula salad
6 slices onion, finely chopped or ½ (small) chopped onion
10 leaves of fresh mint
4 heaped tablespoons of remaining pieces of shredded roasted chicken
The remaining skin roast chicken juice
½ lemon
2 heaped tablespoons curry mayonnaise / mascarpone
Curry Mayonnaise / mascarpone
Mix in the order 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise, 1 large teaspoon of mascarpone, egg yolk of a hard, coarsely chopped, 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
each bread buttered on one side only. Sprinkle with fleur de sel. Return.
Drizzle with olive oil. Lay a few leaves of arugula, slices of white onion and fresh mint leaves 5. Flatten slightly, then add over 2 tablespoons shredded roast chicken convex. Pepper and add a good squeeze of lemon before put over a beautiful rounded tablespoon of curry mayonnaise / mascarpone.
Cover with remaining bread slice, buttered side up. Flatten the pieces on top of roast chicken skin.
Cook toasted in the unit about 4 to 5 minutes ( or 2 minutes in a frying pan very hot and no added fat, it cooks very well as failing to have a camera, sketch! ). Just before crunch, add a final squeeze of lemon on top.
NB La Parisienne: I did not so I used rocket leaves of lettuce. It is just as good. Also, I did not put mint leaves and forgot the lemon juice and egg yolk in mayonnaise. But despite all these little oversights, the sketches were delicious! To you too, to adapt the recipe according to your tastes or what's in your closet.
Note 2: I now really want to have a camera, sketch ... Tefal then, if you go here, please sponsor me! It is with great pleasure that I would accept!
Photos: © La Parisienne
0 comments:
Post a Comment