Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Can Smell Burning With Blender

one month later ...

Now almost a month since I did my spring cleaning ... and the question: Do I feel better?
I think I can say Yes! I learned a lot about me. When I studied in college, there it 8 years (My God already!), I am told by my wonderful teachers that cinema was a closed environment, so everyone should love us and that we should make still more so that people appreciate our work. Then, at university, the same history repeats itself ... So for 6 consecutive years, I have repeated to be the best and always give more so that everyone loves and appreciates me.
I know I'm not fast fast, but I just realized it's not sane ... at least not for me ... What all this pressure I put myself made me sick ... I now feel a weight off my shoulders ...
Is what I'll be able to not flinch? Is what I'll be able to accept the rejection of some people although I know they are not important in my life and the only place they occupy is that part of me that wants to please the people? If for 6 years I've been repeating all this, how long it takes to erase it all from my memory?
Each day is a learning to fill that part of me by people who love me for who I am ... and not by superficial people that fill a vacuum by a vacuum ...
Martiny

0 comments:

Post a Comment