Monday, October 26, 2009

Emergency Room Motion Sickness

Take time


How not to be relaxing in front of this beautiful landscape? Well that's what I see right now ... This is the view I have of my room with my father. (This is a photo he took a few days ago)


Yesterday I sat on my bed, the lake was calm and hundreds of stars reflected on the lake. After this emotional weekend, I found myself in a state of calm and I did appreciate the moment. I would have stopped time. My mind seemed clear. Nothing was complicated.


It's amazing how the universe m surrounds has a direct influence on how I feel. In town, everything goes fast, everything is urgent and I spend 3 / 4 of my life running from right to left. When I arrive in the north, four days per 2 weeks, my life changed completely. I take time for myself. I take time to breathe, watching the scenery and take stock of my life.


How not to marvel at such a beautiful sunrise?

0 comments:

Post a Comment