Sunday, February 13, 2011

Chicken Wings Wholesellers In Alabama

Eat, Move: here, the way! Cupcakes

"Eat, Move," that's a slogan that we hear about for years. A few weeks ago, we saw posters showing that in the subway do 30 minutes of walking per day can be very simple in its day.
me, these posters, they do not talk to me because I tend to walk rather than take the subway. I'd rather walk than make a match in the subway! In fact, walk to town, that's what I like and I can do it for hours! It is in these moments that I can really experience everything the city has to offer and it reserves the surprises!

And a few days ago, I found these signs all over town ... I do not had not paid attention until Sheily we speak!

After the poster campaign, offers INPES these signs , indicating the approximate length of the journey on foot from one neighborhood to another ... it is still necessary that the directions are accurate, which is not always the case.

These panels are affixed to walls or windows at different locations in the city.
So for the next 6 months, you will find this urban signage in a dozen cities throughout France: Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Marseille, Lille, Nice, Nantes, Nancy, Meaux. Other cities in France will join the current operation 2011-2012. ( in mangerbouger.fr )

Here are a few ...

Lafayette Street (10th)

Street May 8, 1945 (10th)

Rue Rochechouart (9th )


And you're more walking and transit whatever happens?


Photo credit: © La Parisienne

0 comments:

Post a Comment