Saturday, February 26, 2011

Is It Safe To Extract Front Teeth

Making the art of simplicity not be

At first I was intrigued by the first saw street stencil de Sevigne ( Paris, 4th ). Time passed and one day I came across an advertisement announcing the forthcoming opening of Bodum store on Avenue de l'Opera ... Look at the bottom right: we find the same stencil!



A lil ride on Google and I discovered the works of the author, William Benhamou . For those interested, there is the opening of its next exhibit Thursday, March 3 at the gallery Memmi ( 130 rue du Faubourg Saint Honore, Paris 8e ). You can get an invitation, via its website, here!

His works are modern, colorful. In all his work featured on the site, I prefer the photos. From what little I saw of her paintings, I'm fairly shared ... I like Some works well, and others ... For more information, visit his site, here .

Photo credit: © La Parisienne

0 comments:

Post a Comment